VITAMIN D3 2500iu HIGH POTENCY
What is it good for?
- Bones & Teeth
- Normal function of the immune system
- Everyday health and wellbeing
- Senior Health
One Tablet Provides:
|*%NRV = Nutrient Reference Values|
- Provides 2500ug (62.5µg) vitamin D3 per tablet
- Vitamin D3 supports bones and immune health, and contributes to the normal function of the immune system and muscles
- Vitamin D is naturally created by the body through exposure to sunlight, and is recommended as a supplement for people with limited exposure to sunlight
- Vitamin D3 helps maintain healthy bones and teeth
- Vitamin D3 is needed for the utilisation of calcium in the body
- High Potency strength
As a food supplement take one tablet daily with food. Swallow with water.
Pack size: 60 tablets
Dicalcium phosphate, microcrystalline cellulose, vitamin D3 (with bovine gelatine, sucrose, corn starch, soybean oil, dl-alpha-tocopheryl), magnesium stearate, croscarmellose sodium, anticaking agent (precipitated silicon dioxide).
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied, balanced diet and healthy lifestyle. Do not exceed the stated intake unless instructed by a qualified healthcare professional. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Women who are pregnant should consult their doctor before taking food supplements.