- Suitable for Vegetarians
What is it good for?
- Improves lactose digestion
- Reducing symptoms of bloating, wind and discomfort
- Supports normal digestion
One Capsule Provides:
|(Providing 8 billion (8 x 10 ) L.acidophilus, L.casei, L.rhamnosus.|
|*%NRV = Nutrient Reference Values|
- AYA Digestive Bio is a three-strain Lactobacillus probiotic blend contains 6 digestive enzymes which may help to support normal digestion and may help with reducing symptoms of bloating, wind and discomfort.
- The Lactase enzyme within AYA Digestive Bio improves lactose digestion in individuals who have difficulty digesting lactose.
- AYA Digestive Bio features the use of DR (Delayed Release) technology to delay the release of the blend which can help to reduce contact with stomach acid and promote optimum delivery of probiotic to the intestines. AYA Digestive Bio capsules are designed for adults.
- Encapsulated in acid – resistant DRcaps. DRcaps are designed to delay the release of the active ingredients, reducing the exposure of the sensitive probiotic bacteria to the acidic environment in the stomach and releasing these ingredients directly into the intestine.
One capsules with each meal or as required. Swallow with water.
Pack size: 30 Capsules
Microcrystalline cellulose, lactase, capsule shell (hydroxypropylmethyl cellulose, gellan gum), alpha-galactosidase (with maltodextrin), lactobacilli cultures (L.acidophilus, L.rhamnosus, L.casei), amylase (with maltodextrin), magnesium stearate, lipase (with maltodextrin), papain (with maltodextrin), bromelain (with maltodextrin).
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied, balanced diet and healthy lifestyle. Do not exceed the stated intake unless instructed by a qualified healthcare professional. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Women who are pregnant should consult their doctor before taking food supplements.