Baby Sunshine D Drops
What is it good for?
- Contributes to the growth and development of bones and teeth
- Supports the immune system and also may help against inflammatory conditions such as asthma and eczema
|Vitamin D3||400i.u. (10μg)||(200*)|
|*%NRV = Nutrient Reference Values|
- Aya Baby Vitamin D contains 200iu of a Bioavailable Vitamin D3 in a 0.5ml dose
- Tasteless and easy to administer
- Suitable from the 1 month and above
- Not suitable for babies consuming more that 300ml of formula milk per day
Give 0.5ml (half a dropperful daily) to babies and children ages 1 month +. Place drops directly into mouth or mix with liquid or food.
Pack size: 30ml bottle
Medium chain triglycerides, vitamin D3 (medium chain triglycerides, cholecalciferol, DL-alpha-Tocopherol). Not suitable for infants consuming 500ml or more of formula milk a day and infants under 1 month of age, unless under medical supervision.
Do not exceed stated dose unless instructed by a qualified health professional. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a dry place below 30°C. Once opened use within 3 months. Food supplements should not be used as a replacement for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.